Quick question before I smash this NX1 into 1 billion pieces

Shield3

Ok, dramatic title on purpose.

Sooo...for those of you with the Samsung NX1 (using firm 1.32, latest as of 08/5/15):

I am trying to basically create two custom modes.

1st is regular 4096x2160, with the DR gamma curve (-10 sharpness, -5 contrast).  Shutter 1/50.

2nd is 1080p120, standard gamma with the contrast, sat, sharpness knocked back a bit.  Shutter 1/125.

I save this, name them, and can take the little pics of my (up to 40) custom profiles.

Switch to C1 - select "load profile.  Same for C2 - load 2nd profile.  So now every time I switch to C1 and C2 it shows the correct custom profiles.

BUT...Hulk smash.  It does NOT save the gamma settings or the MOVIE SIZE settings!  What in the hell am I doing wrong?  It just changes back to whatever I used last.  Am I really this stupid?  Or is it the camera?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I've gone around this 100 different ways - it appears that my easiest (albeit a workaround) solution is:

For 120p set the picture profile to standard, dial it back, be sure the gamma is set to standard

For 4k, set the gamma to DR (thus the picture profiles won't be in use).

Since the standard gamma cannot be modified, I am to assume it will then just use the picture profile.  Why Samsung can't just save everything I have no idea.  So silly.

Another HULK smash moment is when I realized once I start recording I cannot toggle back and forth between the EVF and the monitor.  Please tell me there's a setting I'm missing.  It cannot really be this way, can it?