H264- best settings for vimeo? + My G6 experience with FD 28mm 2.8

PannySVHS

Hey dear community!

Finally bought a m43 cheapo adapter on a fleamarket on Saturday. Downloaded a prog called videopad, people on the Slashcam forum kept recommending

for easygoing editing. And, voila, I did some super quick color correction. BUT, I would like to know some exellent settings for h264 conversion

with ffmpeg and such for best vimeo results! The video quality looks bad in SD resolution. Looks nice in HD but slow streaming on my I7 2600K with

16GB and SSD.

By the way, when I bought that adapter and "pulled" the focus with my hand, I just felt totally different than doing fly by wire with my panny 20mm,

I started feeling like I imagined PA Pennebaker must have felt:) I was exited about the quality of the footage and resltus that tiny color correction

gave me. Both were new for me, the software side and the FD M43 experience. Do you guys n gals like the colors? Oh, and please give some

feedback and help on my technical file compression related question. Thank you!

Regards and great to be here!

Oh, and, G6 really is a super cool cam. Thanks Andy Lee and Maxotics and Daniel (GH3 music video man) and inazuma for

his quasi G6 support (GX7 IS the prettier sister with the same beefs:) Oh, and wow, loving the storm over Hong Kong vid by Marginalia Film!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs