Camera / Sensor Suggestions for Lens Combo

roccoforte

I've found a really nice lens combo that works well for me:

Voightlander 40mm 2.0
Bolex 8/19/1.5
On a: Canon 7D (APS-C)

To get the most out of this lens combo what other cameras can I use? Are there any raw 23.98 1920x1080 or higher options out there for me? What other cameras have the same or similar sensor size to the 7d? Or are there larger sensor cameras that offer a "zoom in" or crop mode, so I can keep this lens combo with the same wide field of view?

Images below are photos (not video stills) with the above lenses. Thanks for any suggestions.

IMG_6289.jpg

IMG_6322.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

For raw the only option I can think of that will get you 24P at full HD and an APS-C size sensor would be a black magic camera with a speedbooster BMCC or pocket, or the 4K as is without a booster. Other than that the A7s has an option to shoot full frame or APS-C. It has a log mode and other benifits but no raw. Like Juilian mentioned you can try ML raw but if I recall correctly you won't be able to get continuous raw HD with a 7D, you may not even be able to get full HD at all but it would be best to check out their site as I a don't follow it as closely as I used to and things may have changed.