For sale or trade set of Veydra Primes 16,25,35,50mm

ipcmlr

Just got these but it was more for fun than practicality. These are pretty much mint. 50mm and 35mm have not been taken out of the box yet. These lenses look awesome and are probably the best built lenses I have ever seen. Sharp even wide open.

T2.2 is equivalent to F2.0 in my tests so not too shabby in low light. I do weddings... and the long 300 degree focus rotation isn't helping me out for live events like these (following those little kids dancing on the dancefloor is pretty hard to do with these)

So have to let these go, bummer. I won't break up this set but would be willing to trade for some stuff.

$2650 + shipping.

Willing to trade for: GH4 body, a7s body, voigtlander m43 lenses, panasonic 12-35mm, olympus 75mm 1.8, Panasonic leica primes (15mm,25mm,42.5)

GH4 in pic is not included. Just there to show how awesome these lenses look like. Lol.

IMG_20150615_202515.jpg

IMG_20150615_203343.jpg

IMG_20150615_202511.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs