Atomos Shogun For Sale $1600USD ($2050AUD)

Simon Shasha

First, apologies if I posted this in the wrong place!

Bought an Atomos Shogun for use with my A7s, but never got around to using it. These days, most of my work (90%) is photography orientated. So far, the only time the Shogun has been used was during a low-light test I did at home - besides that, never took it out in the field.

Anyway, it's virtually brand-new. It also has a 3-Year Atomos warranty that is transferable to whom ever buys it. I spoke to Atomos directly and confirmed that, since I haven't put the 3-Year warranty in my name yet, who ever buys it from me can have the 3-Year Atomos warranty put in their name.

My Shogun is the complete kit version, and not the "bare-bones" version. My Shogun kit includes the following:

Shogun Main Unit
Atomos Shogun Carry Case
2 x Master Caddy
1 x Dual Raided Master Caddy
1 x 2600mAh Battery (N, L Series Compatible)
Single 1000mA AC Battery Charger
HDD/SSD Docking Station
D-TAP Battery Connection
1 x Lemo to Balanced XLR, Phantom, Mic Breakout Cable

If anyone is interested, please feel free to send me a private-message. I'm also more than happy to provide my private e-mail and/or phone-number to anyone that wishes to inquire in more detail 

Thanks 

Simon

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs