How to get FCPX to export XML 1.3 or 1.4?

Inazuma

My friend uses a Mac and FCPX version 10.0.8. I use Windows and Premiere Pro CC. I want him to be able to export an XML that I can import into Premiere Pro. There are two ways to achieve this: One is to buy X2Pro. The other is to export an XML v1.3 or 1.4 and I import it into Davinci Resolve on Windows and export it out again as another XML which can open in Premiere.

Problem is that we don't know how to get his FCPX to export those particular versions of XML. Anyone here have any suggestions?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I recommend that your friend makes a Timemachine backup of the current state, then COPIES his libraries on an external drive (if he didn't already). upgrades ("clean install") to Yosemite (yes, some bugs, but one really can't keep things running for long if you don't) and to FCP X 10.2. 

When re-opening the old projects, those will be conformed - with the warning that they won't work in older versions of FCP X; - that's why I wrote COPY.

Many things have changed, and of course I can't guarantee that everything is alright. I had only finished projects for testing, but everything seemed to be fine. Of course he then can export XML for current Resolve versions. He will be happy to see that FCP was improved in many ways, performance, stability and ease of use. The upgrades are free, and if sth. goes wrong, he can restore his projects within an hour or so.