FS7 + GH4

AaronChicago

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I have to admit that I went to search for this guy on Spotify and found another song of his very nice called Wonderful Trouble. Pretty good. 

​Awesome! Yeah he used to be the singer in a band called Spitalfield here in the US. They were pretty popular in the pop punk/emo genre 8 years ago. Toured with Fall Out Boy alot. Mark started his solo project in 2011.

So one has guessed - so I'll say:

Slow Mo = FS7

Everything else = GH4

​wow surprising. I guessed the white back ground used GH4 because GH4 is very noisy with low light and dark environment usually, so you might want to take advantage of the FS7 and use it for the black background shooting.

​wow surprising. I guessed the white back ground used GH4 because GH4 is very noisy with low light and dark environment usually, so you might want to take advantage of the FS7 and use it for the black background shooting.

​As long as you use expose to the right (or at least you don't underxpose) GH4 is not noisy: it's very usable in low light situations.

​As long as you use expose to the right (or at least you don't underxpose) GH4 is not noisy: it's very usable in low light situations.

​The thing is that usually you dont have that light to expose to the right. Options are low iso/underexpose or high iso/normal exposure.

​The thing is that usually you dont have that light to expose to the right. Options are low iso/underexpose or high iso/normal exposure.

​In normal situations you can raise the ISO up to 800 or 1600 and with a cheap led light you can do what you want without noise. 
Using perfectly clean 25.600 ISO and no lights on Sony give you back no noise, but bad colors and a dull look.
Cinema is often "dark" and you can barely see something. If you don't need extreme wide angle night shots with natural light you should have no problem with modern DSLR or DSLM. 
(my opinion, of course)