Sony FS 100 still a good choice?

sqm

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I honest came from an fs100, and i liked it very much. Ease of use, and has all the video/audio features you need to start shooting. Sure it has it's limits, specifically highlight roll off is pretty bad. I always did my best to avoid shooting something that had white or else it would clip bad. Overall image is really good, but there's cameras out there that are better for that type of price.

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

It's still excellent of course. It's a real video camera, with actual XLRs, mic handle, top handle, audio knobs, buttons for every single function, rotatable grip, long lasting power, unlimitied recording times, timecode and genlock, these are the advantages over an a7s, plus the pro look if your clients want that. 

A7s has a newer bigger FF sensor, with a s35 crop mode, t has better lowlight performance at very high ISOs (fs100 is no slough either), it has S-Log, 4k output to external device, and it's much smaller and lighter. The overal image is apparently a bit better in resolution and noise, 

It depends on which of these you care most about. 

Thanks for your advice guys :)

My plan was to save the money for an a7s but is it worth double the price?

4k ability is nice but i cant afford a shogun or q7 in near future.

I realy cant deside :/