New Blackmagic Cinema Camera and URSA Mini 4.6K, 15-stops

Andrew Reid

now i know that this new camera with bigger sensor and 5000 bagllion dynamic range will make me better film maker  those 8 other camera that i  have are keeping my creativity down but i know this is the one

​Kind of like how the Alexa makes you a better film maker cause it's big and exclusive and costs $60k... 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

now i know that this new camera with bigger sensor and 5000 bagllion dynamic range will make me better film maker  those 8 other camera that i  have are keeping my creativity down but i know this is the one

​This camera, like all the other cameras I own (A7s, GH4, BMPCC), will pay itself off in one hit. F**k it. Who cares. Buy it. Work it off. Don't like it - sell it.

I've been planning on going back home to Syria to do a documentary about my fellow Syrian Christians. Right now I have a BMPCC + x0.58 Speed Booster + Shogun. I like the setup, but find it tedious sometimes - stringing it all together and all. If the URSA Mini is all that in one package, which it seems to be, and more, then I'll grab one.

A single one-day corporate video will pay it off. Buy shit. Use it. Have fun with it. Keep the show rollin'.

How exciting! Im crossing my fingers for a BMPCC update with the same form factor with a 2x mft sensor with the ability to select lossless 16mm crop, so that the 16mm lenses would be still usable. I also wish that Ursa mini had a possibilty to for a micro four thirds mount version, like the JVC s35 mft camera.

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

​You're no fun