Am I stupid to consider a D750?

Mozim

I did order a D750 should be here tomorrow. This will update my two older D700 cameras and replace the Samsung NX1 for any photo shooting as the NX1 kinda sucks for photography in any low light at all my older 6 year old D700 takes better photos at any iso then the NX1. The NX1 photo quality is more like my even older Nikon D40 6MP camera.

Will do some NX1 D750 HD video tests and want to see how the D750 video compares the NX1 4k all mixed together to see if the 750 can be used as a B camera and the main camera for low light video shooting.

As for the Nikon 24-120 F4 lens the one i have is very sharp i got it when the lens just come out one of the very first batch maybe that is why. I also had the 24-70 2.8 and my 24-120 is every bit as sharp so i sold the 24-70 and the 24-120 f4 almost never is off one of my D700 cams. It also takes very sharp video with my NX1.

​Would be great to see some example. On thing that I have seen in terms of detail is that the 24 mbit is very good when you have some shallow Dof but tend to get a bit blurry when you have much more motion or detail in the shot. That is why I bought a Ninja so that the bit-rate is no more a bottleneck for the sensor resolution. From my experience you get a little better resolution with the uncompress output even against shallow Dof shot. It exactly as with the Hack Gh2, you get more apparent noise but more tighter more dense and solid imagery.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs