NAB predictions/wishlists ?

anchoricex

Anyone have any supply chain rumors or anything of what's to come at NAB?

I wish someone would release an IBIS camera that does 120fps/1080. I'd kill for an a7ii with 120fps@1080p or the nx1 with IBIS. Everyone seems to insist on just buying IBIS samsung lenses for the nx1 to negate the dreadful shaky jitter you get from mirrorless video, but I've yet to see fast enough lenses for my liking on the platform. Too bad Metabones has deemed the speedbooster impossible on the NX mount, and nobody is interested in making smart adapters w/ electronics. Really love both cameras but each one has one huge tradeoff that I'd like to see come together in one camera. Since 4k cameras seem to be popping up every camera show, I anticipate to see more cameras include higher frame rates for 1080p since 4k cameras can process and write faster. Wish I'd see more people besides Oly and Sony adopting IBIS though, there's something really special about having IS on old 50 dollar lenses.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

The Sony A7000 might meet your hopes. That is the one I'll be the most excited to see what it is. I'd also hope it is time to see a FS200/FS1, though read zero rumours about that. 

Plus will be keeping my fingers crossed Panasonic brings out a G7 and AF200.

I'll be expecting a Canon C300mk2 as well, but I expect it to be overpriced and boring. 

Blackmagic Design probably will surprise us again, but I highly doubt it will be a BMCC v2 or BMPCC v2 which is what I really want to see.