First Video Lights

Chris Bardas

hello people, i m thinking of buying my first video lights and since i m on a tight budget i need your help! 

i already own this led  video light but of course its not enough. what i want is obviously something more powerfull to use it like this: 

A) Light our office properly where we do interviews etc, this is the usuall setup on the first pic attached. 
B ) light our blue screen videos properly. 
C) Use it for portrait or people photography like the second attached pic.  

I found a good deal on these Tugsten lights but the fact that they are 3200k makes me think if they could work in the first 2 cases since in our office though not direct there is almost always daylight coming in. i d have to wait late in the afternoon to have no outside light and thats not possible most of the times. Also, i have heard some advice to stay away from tugsten light for some reason. 

Then there is this http://www.katerelos.gr/product/26919/walimex-daylight-250-with-octagon-softbox-55cm.html

, which is 5400K  but i get the feeling is not nearly as powerfull as the tugsten lights (it says incl. 1 environment-friendly 50W lamp instead of conventional 1x250) and maybe is as powerfull as my led video light... 

Any ideas? i would go for the tugsten lights if they didnt mess with picture when there is a bit of daylight too... 

interview.jpg

sofokleous.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs