My 2nd music video on FS7 released

Oliver Daniel

I'll cut to the chase.... my role on this shoot - lighting, shooting, grading and editing. (There are about 4 stock footage shots which aren't mine, these weren't shot on the FS7). 

Camera was FS7 with Canon L series 16-35mm and 50mm prime w/Speedbooster

Lights were Kino Flo Diva 401s and Arri Juniors.

Software FCPX. 

Verdict on using the camera.... much better than my first try. It's a beast. Best all round camera for the money right now. :)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Is it a YouTube or Vimeo? From your facebook (cool behind the scenes peaks btw) I figure this YouTube video?

Go to the YouTube page, than onto share and copy the youtu.be link. Paste the link in your comment. Click away from the link. The link will first turn into an active shortcut. Then the system will realize it's a YouTube video and instantly turns it into an embed. I figured that out along the way. I agree, it's not ideal.

One of your best..Guess that was green screen a lot?

​Thank you!

Believe it or not.... the green screen was a last minute crisis crunch - we made one in a hour and shot the footage in an hour too. Not the way I like to work.

The image behind the pop star was meant to be a backlit projection, but the projector wouldn't work - next minute we were in a backstreet material shop and bought some green stuff for £10. Worked!