My latest NX1 shot video

DigitalEd

This was at a Native American Festival so it has a lot of colors. 

I made a custom color profile in Edius trying to mimike the look of one of the Red Giant Film Looks need to save up some more to buy that - i think i got it close maybe 75%..

All edited in Edius... Most all the dancing i am using up to 78% zoom in and out when editing so the 16x50 Samsung lens got some better zoom range after the fact. Most of this was all shot with the NX1 auto focus or the rest was focus on - off button no manual except for one shot. I also used a ND filter on the lens for the bright light outside.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Thanks i am shooting events like this to get myself back into shape shooting video and editing in a Tv production style. I hope to at some point come up with a tv show to try and get going.

I produced 265 independent weekly TV show episodes back 20 years ago all by myself shooting SVHS then DV using a video toaster flyer nle. I would buy all my own air time and sell all my own commercials and get sponsors to make money then when the last show ended i sold everything moving into photography i have done since. I find it amazing what i can do now with video and just a PC. I had a room full of equipment back then. I remember rendering things for days at a time on a toaster 2000.