*For Sale* Dog Schidt Optiks FF58 EF mount

alexcosy

Hi guys, 
I'm putting for sale an FF58 Dog Schidt Optiks lens, EF mount. The specifics are as follow:

- Fixed oval aperture, around f2.8

- Normal amber tint

- Stupid low contrast

- Light grey finish

It's in very very nice condition, really like when i got it around 15 months ago. 
I'm selling it because i actually do not have a camera to put it on anymore, i was using it on a 5DmkII but i sold it as i didn't want to shoot a DSLR anymore, and went the analog Leica M6 route instead.

I'm asking 100€ euros + shipping (around 12€) for Europe. I'm not reluctant to ship it outside europe too. 

It's a very nice lens, very peculiar, and though you can't choose everything like on the DSO site, the settings i chose are, IMO, very nice, and you can get it for less expensive than a new one (mine is like "new" really, i mean like right out of their workshop), and very fast as i ship the day after receiving the paypal transfer, so a few days after, you can have it home, shooting the hell out of it ;)

Here are some pics of it, and some screengrabs, bear in mind that those screen grabs are taken from ungraded 5DmkII video set on a VisionTech picture profile (which is a low contrast low sat profile). So don't pixel peep sharpness or CA, this lens is not about that, and what i shot was really not about that, but all about feeling, and atmosphere.

Ask anything you want, if i can, i will answer.

Thanks, I hope it can make one of you guys happy.

P1040429.jpg

P1040427.jpg

P1040416.jpg

P1040422.jpg

Capture d’écran 2015-01-29 à 15.57.00.png

Capture d’écran 2015-01-29 à 15.57.23.png

Capture d’écran 2015-01-29 à 15.57.51.png

Capture d’écran 2015-01-29 à 15.59.05.png

Capture d’écran 2015-01-29 à 15.59.38.png

Capture d’écran 2015-01-29 à 16.01.32.png

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 1 year later...