Have a few ?s about the GH4 D750 and A7S

DigitalEd

Hi i just joined up here.

I did video production for 10 years but that was over ten years ago then switched 100% to photography for over 10 years then a few years back got out of that to except for a few things i do still shoot,

I still have two Nikon D700 cameras that shoot very well at ISO 4000 and 5000 and some good Nikon glass.

Now looking to get back into a video photo mix if possible with something new.

Been reading a lot here what a good find this is lots of great information but i have a few ?s i have not been able to find any topics on.

For one i want 4K to be able to get stills i can use for good looking small prints, web images and super looking video.

????

With the new upgrade and the 4K photo mode on the GH4 that sounds super except i just can not get over how bad the low light shooting is on that camera for me to want to buy it. Also i love full frame.

Dose the Nikon D750 and Sony A7S have anything like that - the 4K photo mode?

Can i shoot 4K video out of the D750 into a recorder to get 4K? if not then the Nikon is out..

With the A7S can i shoot 4K video and set the shutter speed to any thing i want to be able to grab solid stills at high ISOs.

Another words can i shoot the A7S in 4K at ISO 5000 and a shutter speed of 250 to 500 to shoot fast action MMA fighting and then pull 4K stills from it???

Same ? with the D750 if it can record out 4K.

I shoot a good amount of MMA fights as a photographer all stills and they never have good lighting and most of the images never get printed they are for web use and when some do get printed they are small or no larger then a 11x14

Anyone have any low light fast action 4K stills they can show with high shutter speeds set?

The GH4 would get great but the iso noise in the high ranges i need to shoot in look very bad i could not use that.

If none of the cameras i listed can do this are their any yet that offer super good HIGH ISO 4K stills?? in the $2500 price range

Maybe it is still to soon for this.

Next ? i am playing with a friends Canon 70D shooting some video and i find it almost impossible to use the zoom ring and get a smooth zoom in or out.

How are you all doing this what would be needed to make this possible for a smooth zoom on a DSLR.?

Next ? viewfinder  what would be a good view finder to use out on sunny days that i can see or to use in a way that others can not see what i am shooting?

Any News of a new version of the A7S coming out soon with more features.

Thanks

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs