SALE: rare Centascope MK. 3 x1.5 anamorphic lens

Eimantas Norvaisas

Hello folks! 

Today I listed a rare CentaScope MK. 3 x1.5 anamorphic lens on eBay, check this out. You are very welcome to bid on this item, however reasonable BIN offers will be considered and I may end auction early. This is a link to my listing. Any questions - please ask! I am not a professional in this field but I will try to answer as good I can. Thanks for watching ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ULTRA-RARE-CENTASCOPE-MK-3-ANAMORPHIC-x1-5-LENS-EX-CONDITION-NOT-ISCORAMA-/311131995166?

post-35551-0-93020900-1413309474_thumb.j

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

why have you removed the rear part of the lens? front and back elements are no longer now aligned at all!

Rear section of that lens is designed to separate from the front half via a single grub screw.

It's how you can adjust the fixed focus distance on that lens...use an allen key to loosen/separate and set focus distance by adjusting distance between optics (body is basically two free fitting tubes) - then tighten the single hex screw to fix position. Aligning the two elements is really easy, rotate until image gets sharp...takes about 20 secs to do all of the above. Very nice sharp fixed focus lens.

Sorry, had to re-list this item due to inaccurate previous condition report. Lens is still available and you can find a listing here. Decided to change it to BIN with Best Offer option. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ULTRA-RARE-CENTASCOPE-MK-3-ANAMORPHIC-x1-5-LENS-VG-CONDITION-/151444519278?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Thanks!