Here it is - 4K on the Olympus OM-D E-M1

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Sounds good. It's good to remember that this kind of hack project might be clever scam that tries to get donations. It's best to wait patiently for good proofs from testers that it actually does something etc.

I have zero doubt in relation wheter is doable or not.

I was thinking the exact same thing. But if it's legit, then it could be pretty cool.

Just tried the firmware update. Works but didn't see the claimed improvement in video quality.

Hack project seems pretty real though.

They have uploaded a comparison and the difference should be there. I wonder why you couldn't see a difference. They have two versions. 

I ll give it a try later today too. 

If this ends up being the ML alternative for the EM1, then Olympus might get the wrong impression for their 2.0 firmware when the sales suddenly increase and keep on improving their art filters. 

I don't have a problem with hacked firmware but at least I expect companies not to lie about the technical limitations of their cameras. 

They have uploaded a comparison and the difference should be there. I wonder why you couldn't see a difference. They have two versions. 

I ll give it a try later today too. 

If this ends up being the ML alternative for the EM1, then Olympus might get the wrong impression for their 2.0 firmware when the sales suddenly increase and keep on improving their art filters. 

I don't have a problem with hacked firmware but at least I expect companies not to lie about the technical limitations of their cameras. 

Ok like Andrew many other people report no difference in video mode, so there is something wrong either with this firmware, or the video comparison that they published or the guys doing the hack. 

• 10 months later...