All music at soundimage.org is now free for commercial use

Eric Matyas

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hi Eric

Here's a link to a video where I used your track "Hidden Pond". I was grabbing some shots from a potential location for an upcoming project but got carried away with the purple light from the bridge and the Bokeh from the lens. Your music definitely captures the mood though.

Thanks

Hi Eric

Here's a link to a video where I used your track "Hidden Pond". I was grabbing some shots from a potential location for an upcoming project but got carried away with the purple light from the bridge and the Bokeh from the lens. Your music definitely captures the mood though.

Thanks

Cool...glad it was helpful.  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm in the process of expanding the site with new pages/genres of music and wanted to reach out and ask you if you had any suggestions for genres/styles/feels of music that would be helpful to you.

I have some ideas of my own, but I'm sure there are all kinds of styles I haven't thought of.

All suggestions are welcome and very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric

Ho w about extending some of the existing pieces? As far as genres are concerned, personally I would love some in the horror/surreal and Fantasy music!

More scary/disturbing stuff? I'll see what I can do.

And sure, I can look into extending some of the exisiting pieces. Are there any in particular that come to mind?

Thanks.

More scary/disturbing stuff? I'll see what I can do.

And sure, I can look into extending some of the exisiting pieces. Are there any in particular that come to mind?

Thanks.

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any. I will give the stuff a re-listen soon and let you know though. Thanks again for this brilliant stuff.!

Off the top of my head, I can't think of any. I will give the stuff a re-listen soon and let you know though. Thanks again for this brilliant stuff.!

No problem.

Btw, Ive added a bunch of new pieces on the following pages:

Fantasy/Game Music
Sci-fi/Space
Drama

Hope they are useful,

Eric

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

This is a fantastic source and really kind of you to just throw it away for free! It's also sad really because you should be able to make money off the work you do producing the music. 

This is a fantastic source and really kind of you to just throw it away for free! It's also sad really because you should be able to make money off the work you do producing the music. 

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm primarily an indie filmmaker...just finished shooting a pilot for an educational web series...but I enjoy creating music and seeing how creative people use it. The site hasn't been up long at all, but some people have begun to donate so I take that as a good sign. I hope you find some pieces that you can use...and if you do, feel free to send me a link to your project(s.)

Take care,

Eric 

Hi everyone,

I've had several requests for action pieces...mostly from indie game developers...so I've started an "Action" page and uploaded 5 new pieces with varying styles. If there's a particular style you're interested in, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I also uploaded some new pieces on the Nature/Science page as well as the Technology page. I hope they are helpful.

Thanks for all your feedback and support,
Eric  
http://soundimage.org/

Hi everyone,

I've posted some new tracks on the following pages:

Sci-Fi/Space
Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow

I've also received a number of requests for longer pieces (in general) so I thought I'd begin creating longer versions of some of my tracks.

If you all have any thoughts about tracks of mine that you'd like to use, but wish were longer, please let me know. :)

Thanks,
Eric
http://soundimage.org/