Invest in Canon/or Nikon glass for buying new GH4.

Lasers_pew_pew_pew

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Thanks for all the great responses guys...

If Canon version of the Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 is EF mount not EFS, all's good to wait...

I have the Nikon version, it's a spectacular lens.

Hypothetical question Andrew,

But if a electronic EF to MFT speed booster did come out.

How long do you think it would take for someone to develop and release one to go on sale?

What do you think is more likely? One to be on sale within the next few weeks? Or one to be on sale in the next few months, after summer even?

A few companies must be working on them, just wondering what you thought would be a good bet?

I want to start a new project next month, and don't think I could wait for 3 months for a electronic EF speed booster for the GH4.

Trying to work out if I should just buy a GH4 now, with a nikon mount Sigma, and a metabones MFT to Nikon mount speed booster.

Then sell the lens and speed booster and buy an MFT to electronic EF speed booster and the same lens again but with EF mount, if a speed booster like that did come out.

Risk of waiting around for something that might never happen, versus buying an expensive MFT to Nikon adapter and Sigma 18-35 nikon mount now, and selling later on at a loss.