GH4 4K Green Screen cut with FS700

jcs

Our first shoot with the GH4 in 4K, edited and delivered in 4K (everything played in real-time in PPro CC ("Full") during editing; 2010 12-core 24GB MacPro and Quadro 5000). Watch in full screen if using a >HD monitor (1440p and 2160p available):

Audio recorded with the FS700 (Audio Technica BP4029 stereo shotgun (Mid+Side)). Close ups with FS700.

Background plate shot with GH4, JPG, full auto.

Keyed with Ultra Key. Since many of the items were also green, I had to perform a bit of post work using Track Matte keys to mask off areas from the green screen keyer. A couple areas with motion not masked off and those go transparent (can be fixed by animating a Track Matte key). Could use a bit more color work- ran out of time. Everything done 100% in PPro CC- no round-tripping.

File rendered to a custom profile at 3840x2160 32-40Mbit/s 2-pass H.264 MP4.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I feel for you!  In my perfect world, everyone who picks up a camera would be given with 3 assistants :)  I keep shooting video with the GM1 which I want to post.  And then I need to shoot some video on the a7 with the tilt-shift... but by the end of the day I'm wiped!