5D Miii RAW / Slow Motion 50fps Twixtored

Mohamed Tahiri

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

I would love to share with you my first Raw video with the 5d Miii / Its an experimental teaser that i have made for a party
Exept 2 or 3 shots all was shot in RAW aspecially all the Slow motion shots. Some of the slowmotion shots were twixtored in post.

Hope you enjoy it and share smiley.gif

>

Looks great!

A bit of constructive feedback:

In my opinion there's too many effects added to the video. I find that they take away focus from the information presented in the video, as well as taking focus from the beautiful shots. Had it been up to me - I would have cut down a bit on the use of effects in the video, but certainly not all of them.

I hope you understand that this is *minor* critique - I think it could still be improved on a tiny bit, although the video is excellent and can't be improved on by much.

Cheers! :)

Excellent Mohamed, I really appreciate your willingness to share your work.

I came across another video today and I place your film and this one together for being unique and creative.

Curious if you used the full Twixtor suite or the light version. Regardless, I "catch your vision" and wish you the best.

welcome to the forum Mohamed

that looks very good

I do like the slo mo parts and the nice narrow DOF you have on some shots, some very nice wide open bokeh circles too

I hope you had a fire extinguisher at hand for those flame shots!!

Thanks ;) yes we did have one but it was ok :) 

Excellent work, Muhammed! Never knew Twixtor could be this good. I've also gone through some of your previous Vimeo uploads, lovely stuff in there. Welcome to the Forum. 

Thanks :) yeah twixtor can make some nice work depending on how is the shot , always try to put your shutter as high as possible to have less motion blur " then its easier for twixtor to work " thats not a definied theory , its just my way ....

Looks great!

A bit of constructive feedback:

In my opinion there's too many effects added to the video. I find that they take away focus from the information presented in the video, as well as taking focus from the beautiful shots. Had it been up to me - I would have cut down a bit on the use of effects in the video, but certainly not all of them.

I hope you understand that this is *minor* critique - I think it could still be improved on a tiny bit, although the video is excellent and can't be improved on by much.

Cheers! :)

Thanks for the feed , i get totaly what you mean .... u right it could be nice also , less disturbing maybe , will try next time :)

That was amazing..excellent work... what lenses?  Also this is the look that make many of us drool over raw, I don't see how gh4 will compete..a7s could I think.

Thanks , my friend , lenses was all canon L lenses / 16-35 2.8 / 24-70 2.8 / 70-200 2.8 / i had more but i think i used just those ones ...

For the gh4 and a7s i never tried them so couldnt tell / am a canon fan , ihad 5d mk1 then the mk2 then the mk3 now and waiting a whisper about the mk4 :)

Excellent Mohamed, I really appreciate your willingness to share your work.

I came across another video today and I place your film and this one together for being unique and creative.

Curious if you used the full Twixtor suite or the light version. Regardless, I "catch your vision" and wish you the best.

Many thanks my friend for your kind words !!!

the video u shared is amzing thanks / i realy like it cuz am a big fan of timelapse and all this video is hyperlapse , " moving timelapse "/ i think it took alot alot of time to make this video ....

here is my old timelapse show reel around morocco :

ps : i have made alot alot more timelapse since this , i will probably be making a new timelapse showreel soon ...

mohamedtahiri.com / am also a photographer , there is some of my pictures in my website ....

WOW that was a long message :) have all a great week !!!!