Rokinon 10mm F2.8 for GH4

konor

Hello. I have Rokinon 24/1.5 and Olympus 50/1.4 primes.

I need lens like Rokinon 14/2.8 from Canon's FullFrame format, but I don't like 7-14 lens because F4 aperture and absolutely not cheap for me.

Today I bought Rokinon 10mm/2.8 Nikon G mount for $470. I wanna use this lens with MFT adapter as 20mm/2.8 lens on GH4.

What do you thin about Rokinon 10/2.8+Metabones SpeedBooster?

On paper looks like 20*0.71=14.2mm with 2x crop mode and 22*0.71=15.6mm with 2.2x crop mode in 4K.

I have no information about lens in google(because it's just arrived/new lens), but I tried to risk with Rokinon 10/2.8.

What do you think about black circle on the border of frame and vignetting?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Should work. It's designed for aps-c-camera's (1.5x crop). So it definitely will be fine in the 4K mode. I'd also expect it to work without trouble in 1080p.

Have been thinking about this lens too, but the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 looks like a more versatile option to me.

Should work. It's designed for aps-c-camera's (1.5x crop). So it definitely will be fine in the 4K mode. I'd also expect it to work without trouble in 1080p.

Have been thinking about this lens too, but the Tokina 11-16mm f/2.8 looks like a more versatile option to me.

Do you have footage from tokina116+Metabones SB with GH3/4?

Can you show?

Not mine, but you can find it if you look for it. I think it's a combination plenty people use. Especially on BlackMagic camera's.

I think this is on a GH3 (11-16mm + Speed Booster)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Wr5RZM7QE

Nice! Thanks!