Nikon D4s

leeys

As for the topic, the Nikon D4s, yawn. Who cares? Better stuff out there. 

You're quite right, obviously, but be careful with the N word.  :P

I have no issues with that unmentioned brand, but when you take a look at this forum alone, let alone elsewhere, you cannot help but noticing how much attention that one brand is getting, for some reason. Even though it's not that special as a video/filmmaking tool.

Time and again, every topic that has the N word gain umphteen pages in no time. Heck, even in a recent topic titled with the latest new CSC from another brand, four out of six first comments in that thread were about the N word, rather than the camera on topic! 

Weird, isn't it. Surely we must be dealing with something larger than life here. Apparently some people not only care, but do so with vigour. 

In other words, Thou shalt not mention the N-word in vain, or Thou shalt face the wrath of the Knights Who Say Ni-kon!  :)

Disclaimer: this is not intended to be taken seriously, let alone personally, so don't. 

Seriously though, and putting the N word aside, I don't think the GH4 and BMPC are the only cool new toy for video enthusiasts, advanced and professional filmmakers this year. The opera isn't over before the fat lady has sung, and I believe the fat lady will not finish singing until the end of Photokina this year. Looking forward to that. I wish I could be there this September, again after a long long break.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs