Looking for some second opinions on investing in a set of lenses

RupertPupkin

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I would consider the metabones Contax /Yashica to micro 4/3 speed booster as you can use it with the superb Yashica ML primes

plus the Carl Zeiss Vario Sonnar zooms in C/Y Mount 

Im using ths Yashica primes and Zeiss zooms as a 'set'  as they have a similar looks are both as sharp as each other

(all these lenses are made in the same factory in Japan)

Canon FD to micro 4/3 speedbooster is useful too for the FD L series zooms

Thanks for the input.

Only thing is for right now, due to budgeting, I think I am planning on building a full set of Nikkor pre ai lenses.  I can acquire a full set of these Nikkors for much less than starting from scratch with c/y mount lenses.

In the future, once I have a full set of Nikkors, I would like to get another set of lenses, most likely c/y zeiss glass, but right now my wallet is saying to just stick with Nikkors.

I just wish I could find some decent footage from the pocket camera using a pre ai Nikkor prime. 

• 3 weeks later...

Still waiting for my Nikon to MFT adaptor, so still can't comment on this lens setup.

However, the Super Taks are really nice with the Pocket - the 35mm f3.5 is now perfect due to the native 800ASA.

Because the Pocket has preset WB choices, the warm tone of the Super Taks becomes a non-issue since you have to adjust WB in post (minor tweeks only).

• 4 weeks later...