Ideal exposure for 5d3 ML Raw

Germy1979

So after discussing the BMCC and ETTR, I wanted to get an understanding of the 5D3's "preferred" settings for exposure.  On the BMCC you set raw, 800asa, and expose just under the zebras for best results...  However, I haven't found much in the way of the optimum setting on ML raw 5D3.  I've heard you're supposed to ETTR on that as well, but which ISO is preferred?  (Not sure if a native ISO plays into this or not..)  Also, how far to the right are we talking?  lol.. 

THanks guys:)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

So after discussing the BMCC and ETTR, I wanted to get an understanding of the 5D3's "preferred" settings for exposure.  On the BMCC you set raw, 800asa, and expose just under the zebras for best results...  However, I haven't found much in the way of the optimum setting on ML raw 5D3.  I've heard you're supposed to ETTR on that as well, but which ISO is preferred?  (Not sure if a native ISO plays into this or not..)  Also, how far to the right are we talking?  lol.. 

THanks guys:)

I've found keeping to multiples of 100 - i am in favour of 400/800 & an ND filter if necessary.

On the RAWHistogram i get consistently good results if it reads -0.4 (or there abouts, pushing it further sometimes) & use this as my template for all other settings (so in good light I will lower ISO, but in bad light will raise it, this goes for aperture as well etc... - as long as i still get the Histogram to read -0.4).