Battery solution for 10 hours recording!

midloch

I have tried to carefully read and understand all of the posts above.  I want lots more power to be off the grid for up to four days to take many photos and shoot video.  I want to avoid solar.   I have a Panasonic FZ1000.  I am soon going to have a DCC8 Panasonic coupler.   I have been searching for answers on whether I could use a battery like this to power my camera.   As with the other posters here it takes a 7.2v battery and the AC DC adapter shows 8.4V.  

It would appear from these postings that the 9v power source is not going to fry my camera.   

I am a bit concerned about the polarity of the plug on the panasonic dcc8 however.   I got information from a regular poster on DPreview who told me that the polarity was pin+ / barrell-.   I think I am reading here that it is the opposite.   I tried with NO success to get information from B&H and from Panasonic as to polarity and size of this coupler connection with zero success.   Now I am getting contradictory information - Yikes.   I don't want to fry my camera.   

Will the polarity of the Anker charger be pin+ / barrell- ?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs