DSLR Users

FilmMan

Hello Everyone,

Down in Mexico with the family.  I didn't bother bringing my DSLR but I am impressed at the number of travelers who bring their camera dslr babies with them.   Many lovely women with dslr's taking unique shots by the beach and pool.  Lying on the ground, standing on chairs, jumping in the surf, etc.  Usually my perception of a camera geek is me.   If I would have brought my camera, I'd be the ugly looking dirty old man with the gut.  Instead, there are so many bikini model dslr users.  I feel like a troll.  Cheers everyone. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Zack, so many girls and guys (I'm not focusing on the beef)  with dslr's.  Today, there was this beautiful "tanned Angela Jolie version" standing on a pool chair recliner clicking away.  If I stood on a pool chair, I'd flip and break my arm.  She was taking pictures with some very unique angles.  It seemed unusual as this girl could easily pose for a swim wear magazine.  Then there were 2 girls on the beach, locking lips, holding their camera out stretched and clicking the camera towards themselves with the sun in the background.  Oh to be young again.  Three girls posing over looking the gulf of Mexico  on a ridge.  A girl running and jumping into the water for the perfect action shot.  I'm actually learning about photography from watching bikinis.  Kind of strange in a weird way.   I only have the internet to the room for 24 hours (the internet is the new drug and hard to break - the wife needed to check her "facebook" account).    I'll be learning about unique camera angles for another week.  As an aside, Canon and Nikon are the 2 main cameras being used from what I have noticed so far. 

By the way, Mexican culture and the people are wonderful.  Cheers.