Moller Anamorphot 32/2x on a real world...

Francisco Rios

Yes, I thing that's the answer...didn't support it.

The last one video was uploaded at 1920x1080.

I'm a little confuse about vimeo if I'm wrong with 1080, because I think vimeo works at 720. Don't know if I get a little better image when 1080 is uploaded or is just a waste of time and size...

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Lube is easy but messy

You will need cotton buds, cocktail sticks (or toothpicks), zippo lighter fluid, precision screwdrivers, WD40, Helicoid grease

Take photos and mark things that seperate - especially where the focus ring detaches.

Access to the inner glass is more tricky.....unless you just want to blow out dust.

If you want I can walk you through it if you take photos - info@transferconvert.co.uk 

@JohnBarlow

You say that you've re-lubed your 32. I think that I might have found one to buy myself and I'm curious, how difficult was it to make this repair? Also, have you been able to access the lens elements relatively easily?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi. I know this is a really old thread, but I'm not finding that much footage shot with this lens and it's one of my options for the GH4 and its 4:3 sensor option.

I was about to get an Elmo II but it was in crappy condition.

My only local options are a Moller 32/2x that needs lubrication (about 350usd with clamp included), an Iper Optical 2x (4m mfd!) that needs cleaning and lubrication (150usd) or LA7200 in mint condition (1k usd).-

I have a Delrama 16mm that is small and nice, but doesn't flare too much and has a 3m fixed focus. Even if I could live with that, my copy also has a rainbow effect that makes it useful only in B&W.

So... does any of my local options worth it? Or should I save some money and get SLR Magic 1.33 or wait for 2x?

It will be used only for some narrative short or medium-length projects.

Thanks!

Here's an album with Moller.

https://vimeo.com/album/1869263

Don't know the others lenses.

Many people will have trouble with double focus for narrative or medium-lenght projects.

SLR is single focus.

John Barlow is a member here on forum and got these models single focus (also Moller)

http://www.transferconvert.co.uk/cinemania/cinemascope.html

Best.