Any options for cloud backup + streaming?

Qongo

Surprisingly it seems difficult to find a good service for sharing/streaming and archival quality backup (keeping the original raw files).

Wouldn't it be convient to just say, here's 1 TB of files.  Backup the original files, automatically convert to all convenient streamed formats, let me add/search meta data and control who sees what for viewing/playback.

Oh, and if I want to save upload time let me ship a hard drive to seed the archive for no additional charge.

And of course it would have to be fairly priced, not a hundreds of dollars per month thing.

Can I not find this because:

1) It already exists I just don't know about it

2) It wouldn't be a popular or useful service

3) It would cost a fortune

any feedback appreciated.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

It would cost a fortune and would rely on an as-of-yet-unavailable or un-invented internet service that was at least as fast as something like USB2 for upstream transfers.  100Mbits up would be slow but doable.

These types of services exist for the data footprint of your parents and folks who listen to Rush Limbaugh, not us.  Not yet.