Small Music Video

Nicholson Ruiz

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Overall I'd say you did a great job and because of the different locations the different looks aren't really a problem. Although the samsung is very obviously more detailed, I think to compensate you can add a little more contrast with a nice S curve and then play with sharpening (basic tool or an unsharp mask).

OR you could go the other route and make the samsung footage a little less clear by adding a tiny amount of blur or lifting the blacks. Since you've got the "vintage" vibe going on, I'd probably do it this way.

Btw, pretty cool song. Like the guitar/rap combo.

@Nicholson Ruiz Hey Nicholson! I like the flow of your video and the three settings. I wouldnt worry about matching the looks as they occur

on the three different locations. Only thing, if nitpicking, a very few changes/cuts between locations seem not hundred percent perfect, maybe due

to a free and flowing approach. Very nice video, locations, talent in front of the camera, nothing to worry about matching the two cams, I must say.

By the way, this video of yours looks awesome. Red Epic, anybody? :)

@Nicholson Ruiz I would not over think about matching perfectly two different cameras. When you are making musicvideo I would use it as an tool. Even make it more clear that those are really different looking cameras.

And talking about different looks.. in my opinnion the biggest problem in video is too much same size&looking images through the video. There is no closeups, no extreme close ups, really wide angle, crazy camera angles and so on... I would move and search much more interesting angles. That way you keep people much more hooked for the video. If it just same kind of shots with same framing it gets very boring quickly.