Looking for a 35mm m42 Lens

PhilipV

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
14 minutes ago, PhilipV said:

that works with my Kowa 16S on my GH4. for anamorphic shooting, as wide angle as possible

The only M42 35mm lens I use now is the Mir 24m 35mm f2 (there is a nikon mount one & is listed as 24N) - just perfect for anamorphic.

I've used it with great success with Iscorama 54, Kowa for B&H & Isco Widescreen 2000.

@PhilipV I'm somewhat confused as you ask for a 35mm, but then the widest possible. So do you mean 35mm focal length or a wide lens used in analog 35mm photography?

If we're talking 35mm focal length, I can also recommend @Bioskop.Inc's Mir 24N (nice flares also). Furthermore check Super Takumar 35mm/F3.5 (compact and sharp), or the 35mm/F2 (more expensive and longer). For 35mm/F2.8 there are many, many options. Well known are Carl Zeiss Jena Flektogon and the Mir-1 (which is actually 37mm).