Blackmagic video assist summer promo

zerocool22

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Very tempting, does anyone knows if those two work good with Samsung NX1 cameras? I guess the NX1 is 4K only clean output, so the smaller one doesn't make any sense as a recorder.

7" is too much, but 5" is 1080 only..

Is this price drop indicate a new product coming, though?

18 hours ago, AaronChicago said:

That's a great deal. Does anyone know if it's the same panel that they use on the Ursa Minis?

Yes, it was confirmed that it is the same panel.

5 hours ago, enny said:

I got my self Aputure VS-5 amazing monitor for the price with shit load of options 600 Canadian dollars

I hear that the LAG is still a problem. Can you confirm that? Is there still a delay on the image? As that would be a dealbreaker for me. (focuspulling etc)

On 6/29/2017 at 1:31 AM, zerocool22 said:

Yes, it was confirmed that it is the same panel.

I hear that the LAG is still a problem. Can you confirm that? Is there still a delay on the image? As that would be a dealbreaker for me. (focuspulling etc)

yes it was there at beginning and they fix it to a point its like .05 sec delay i really don't mind it i go ti for fals colors and other options but they say that lag will complitaly be fixed in another update when they enable 4k monitoring. for the price its awesome just the features you get

On 6/29/2017 at 2:04 AM, jonpais said:

In what way is the Aputure superior to the Video Assist?

no sure but for me price was selling point i did not want to spend over 1000 but wanted to get all the top functions like fals colors waveform vector scope sdo hdmi ect for 600