Audio Software

enny

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Adobe Audition is the obvious solution if you have Premier pro as you can work via dynamic link. If you are not signed up the Adobe suite licence then there are quite a few good standalone options which others will no doubt chip in with. I've not got any reason to use anything other than Audition though.

42 minutes ago, Shirozina said:

Adobe Audition is the obvious solution if you have Premier pro as you can work via dynamic link. If you are not signed up the Adobe suite licence then there are quite a few good standalone options which others will no doubt chip in with. I've not got any reason to use anything other than Audition though.

After several years of working with Logic and other DAWs I found Audition not so user friendly (but this is only my personal opinion, audition is a great piece of SW) , so I compose the sounds in premiere, export the OMF, import the OMF in to DAW and mix it there. 

4 minutes ago, funkyou86 said:

After several years of working with Logic and other DAWs I found Audition not so user friendly (but this is only my personal opinion, audition is a great piece of SW) , so I compose the sounds in premiere, export the OMF, import the OMF in to DAW and mix it there. 

Sounds complicated - what's not so user friendly about Audition?

IMO what DAW you use doesn't really matter other than personal preference, what does matter is plugins I usually use Waves, grabbed the Gold-bundle and the API-560 EQ a while back and those have been my gotos, X-Noise is pretty neat too but haven't purchased that one yet.

On 6/25/2017 at 6:55 AM, Liam said:

I like Audacity.. but it's basically all I've even looked at since it's the free one. I've heard it's limited compared to others, which I believe, but I've never felt too trapped

Audacity is actually pretty good, plus is the best price.... FREE! (is, open source)