Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera c-mount lens compatibility list

Julian

• 5 months later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 11 months later...
On 4/14/2013 at 12:48 AM, Ernesto Mantaras said:

Very illustrative, Julian! And I'm waiting for those pics, Andy, I wanna see how the bokeh looks on the Pentax.

Here here's another lens that isn't on the list but could perhaps be a good addition to the list?

Pentax 12.5mm f1.4

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/553973-REG/Pentax_C21211KP_C21211KP_1_C_Mount.html

If it performs as well as the Cosmicar then I'm getting one!

Eagerly awaiting your Pocket Cinema Camera? You already have a micro for thirds camera and some C-mount lenses? Want to know if they will cover the sensor of the Pocket? Lets find out! I hope you will add your results, so we can make this list growing.

23 hours ago, takiyatsia said:

Eagerly awaiting your Pocket Cinema Camera? You already have a micro for thirds camera and some C-mount lenses? Want to know if they will cover the sensor of the Pocket? Lets find out! I hope you will add your results, so we can make this list growing.

Very illustrative, Julian! And I'm waiting for those pics, Andy, I wanna see how the bokeh looks on the Pentax.

Here here's another lens that isn't on the list but could perhaps be a good addition to the list?

Pentax 12.5mm f1.4

• 4 months later...

Fujinon 12.5-75 f/1.2 - vigs a bit, sorta like the old century fisheyes. made for 2/3 or 1 inch sensors i think.  needs modification/doesnt work - when i tried it on the bmpcc 4k and panasonic g7 the back focus was well out of whack, and you need to do some pretty big mods to the lens and the c mount to make it fit the adapters as the rear diameter doesnt stick out as much as other c mount lenses and is too big for the mft adapter so wont screw in without the thing keeping the c mount in place. havent tried the double sided tape trick which keeps the lens on the camera by taping the c mount to the lens itself but i was only able to focus as far as 5 meters at 75mm with focus on infinity and there's no way as far as i know to get to mess with the back focus. ill probably get a ribcage modded gopro, digital bolex with the c mount or an old video 8 (!) sony 2006i - forgot the other model number, just a normal ancient video8 handycam with a pistol grip, rails, a removable shoulder mount and a c mount for lenses