Why should I NOT buy the original 4k Ursa?

redimp

There's a set of spherical Lomos on my way, that would be adapted to PL mount. I also have Iscorama 36, and plan to use them all together, but I don't have a PL mount camera. 

I have currently only owned and used 5d, BMPCC and currently own a BMMCC. I'm looking for a more serious camera to shoot music videos, narratives, and mostly psychedelic/creative stuff. 

I think I can sell BMMCC, add 1 grand and buy an original Ursa v1 (one sold on eBay yesterday for $1.7k).

People tell me it's an awful, badly designed camera. 

So why, why should I NOT buy the Ursa?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

The Ursa is like 7.5kg without a battery, no? How do you have tripod, etc. to stabilize that efficiently?

And the v1 sensor doesn't have the same slowmotion frame rates like the v2.

Plus as Geoff mentioned, you will lose dynamic range and you're strictly bound to ISO400 compared to the BMMCC.

I've seen it at my local equipment rental. I lifted it, and it's a monster. I still think nothing get's close to the UM 4,6k as far as image quality in UHD is concerned. Had the money saved already. Opted against it because it was too heavy for me. See the big Ursa, step behind it's shadow and actually carry it, you'll understand then.