Comet Color for V Log L

AaronChicago

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Here is the link to purchase: https://www.thecampcomet.com/gh5luts

15 minutes ago, Fredrik Lyhne said:

Wow, looks great!! What is the post workflow on this? 

Post workflow was easy. I just used the Comet Color LUT and made small adjustments to contrast, saturation, and tint. I pushed it toward magenta a bit more b/c of all the greenery.

I used the LUT to monitor at the location as well.

20 minutes ago, mercer said:

It looks good, but how far can it be pushed after using comet color? Obviously, I don't know enough about this specific "product" but aren't people afraid that everybody's videos will look too similar?

You can make it your own. Kholi just takes an enormous amount of time to interpret gamma, luminance, hues, saturation to a pleasing image that you might be accustomed to seeing on Blackmagic footage. In my demo I tried to keep it pretty accurate to only his LUT with some minor contrast, hue changes.

2 hours ago, AaronChicago said:

Here is the link to purchase: https://www.thecampcomet.com/gh5luts

Post workflow was easy. I just used the Comet Color LUT and made small adjustments to contrast, saturation, and tint. I pushed it toward magenta a bit more b/c of all the greenery.

I used the LUT to monitor at the location as well.

The problems start here. How much saturation and saturation did you use? don`t like that i have to do tint and push to magenta after LUT...  LUT must correct this grin shift itself

Can you upload screenshot without your correction, only VLOG to Comet LUT, and the same frame with your correction?

I really want to see how this LUT looks.

Thank you

4 hours ago, hyalinejim said:

Looks good! Would like to see a few more samples under different conditions before forking over the cash.

co sign. 

this footage and look is very impressive. 

Every camera as a sweet spot.  Once you hit that spot, Every lut would slot in nicely. (pause)

24 minutes ago, AaronChicago said:

Here's another video shot with Comet Color on the GH5 by Kholi.

Thanks, its first version if his LUT

Aaron, how did you set wb in your shots? 

And may be you know how to fast on and off vlog lut assist? Or how to fast change loaded luts in it?

thank you again

8 hours ago, Nikkor said:

So if I buy this my videos are going to stop sucking? Amazing! Please post the PayPal link.

Honored Nikkor, you are in luck. I have created a LUT to use on all cameras footages that will result in excellent quality in class of Arri Alexa. Unfortunately my Paypal is not available due to the government of my country, but I will email the LUT to you personally. Price is normally one hundred US dollar, but for you honored member I give 50% discount so price is only $40!! Pleaae do not hesitate to PM me for my home address here in Cairo to send monies. Very best filmmaker wishes, Hakuna matata

2 hours ago, kaylee said:

Honored Nikkor, you are in luck. I have created a LUT to use on all cameras footages that will result in excellent quality in class of Arri Alexa. Unfortunately my Paypal is not available due to the government of my country, but I will email the LUT to you personally. Price is normally one hundred US dollar, but for you honored member I give 50% discount so price is only $40!! Pleaae do not hesitate to PM me for my home address here in Cairo to send monies. Very best filmmaker wishes, Hakuna matata

Nice try, but you didn't reference God or family members multiple times. SCAM!