Camera mods like Richard Gales Nex(t) Red:)

PannySVHS

Hey guys,

I´m a great fan of classic Andrew Reid stuff like this one telling about Richard Gales Nex5 mod.

Are there any other cool mods going on by Richard or others? I just think this looks so pretty:)

Here is this super cool article by Andrew:

http://www.eoshd.com/2012/07/mystery-camera-revealed-sony-nex-5n-in-cine-housing-with-cooling-mod/

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

a 6500 mod would be nice: full hdmi and all that bells and whistles of the a6000 mod. I personally would pay for a micro to full hdmi mod in

shape of a battery grip for the G85 and GX85 cameras! Just a solid battery grip with solid full HDMI functionality and connectability to baseplates.

On 17.5.2017 at 0:28 AM, elgabogomez said:

I had forgotten about that mod, and I used to own a nex5n... It actually looks a lot like the kinefinity terra (wonder why i liked it so much).

nice, you own a kinefinity terra, who needs a mod then? :)

Still, a beautiful thing would be a mod for micro to full hdmi in a nice batterygrip kind of thing.