white balance glitch nx1

grey

I've noticed that during my last video sometimes the white balance "glitch".I've the latest firmware.I've chosen the manual wb(with kelvin grades).all full manual and nothing selected as automatic.Some one as noticed it too?(now I try to reinstall the firmware again.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

i've to solve(now the only way is set it in preset external or tungsten...

i 've tried this morning an a7s2...the only interesting thing is the iso capabilities...the other thing...I've to say that nothing is better than my nx1...and I've discovered that in 100fpss it crops a t 2.2!!!!!XD...

As far as understand NX1 WhiteBalance algorithm, custom set and presets are just a general orientation for the camera. NX1 continue to fine tune WB during video-capture, even with custom WB set. From my experience, it is better to set one of the available WB-Presets, but Kelvin-WB and Custom-WB are the least used (because most inadequate). Now i think, NX1 sensor is really sensitive to the Light-spectrum. Any imperfections of the Light-Spectrum could potentially drive NX1 WB adjustments in a weird territory making skin-tones unpleasent.