GH5 e-shutter is slower...

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

The comparative part of the test looks fine. So a nice finding that e-shutter gives rolling shutter (which you have to be aware of no matter what camera you use), but that the GH5 results in no lowering of picture quality.  As he states, e-shutter for highest quality, 6k photo for no rolling shutter. Nice!

He needs to objectively measure the flicker rate though as the ballast for fluros can have them at 10kHz or more. Comparative photos would have also been helpful with cameras above each other. A photo by itself showing rolling shutter is not a good science fair project result. Also that the 6k mode has additional video processing it applies to your selected photo that removes any remaining rolling shutter. 

6k photo is probably not good for moving targets which needs autofocusing. Image quality is not as good as photo because it uses video compression. If I want to take photos silently of moving targets my options with GH5 are not good. Olympus E-M1 mk2 reads sensor about 3 times faster with e-shutter. Panasonic says GH5 e-shutter is much faster than GH4. This is odd.

It is not always nice to shoot bursts with "machine gun" shutter sound wild animals or in crowded places.

GH5 needs a fast 10bit e-shutter option for moving photos. 

15 hours ago, Vesku said:

6k photo is probably not good for moving targets which needs autofocusing.

Video AF yawn speed during 6k photo I think. That's why you should use mech shutter continuous mode afc for that task. 

Image quality is not as good as photo because it uses video compression. 

h265 intra it's fine. 

It is not always nice to shoot bursts with "machine gun" shutter sound wild animals or in crowded places.

GH5 needs a fast 10bit e-shutter option for moving photos. 

The shutter is really quite quiet. I'm very impressed with it. Not sure what you're trying to say. Do you take a lot of photos of lions that are upset by the GH5 shutter sound while they are doing star jumps? Most wild animal safaris I've seen have swarms of people with very loud shutters. I'm just trying to figure out where are all these really fast motion scenes that are really quiet. Which is to say, there will be a camera on the market somewhere that does exactly what you're after there. An 18MP global e-shutter type of thing but with fast AF. Ok maybe not but what about the Sony A9?