Power2000 batteries

Brian Luce

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Well good to know, I bought some a while back, just because I figured eventually my stock Samsung batteries would start to go bad or whatever and who know how much longer NX1 batteries will even be around... I was kind of hoping they'd actually last longer than the OEM ones just because they're slightly more powerful batteries. I have some of the tried-and-true Wasabi ones for my NX500, they work great, maybe they make some for the NX1 as well. 

You can still get your hands on Samsung batteries all over the place, why do you need the third party ones? They are cheaper for a reason.

Stick to big brand names like Watson for example they put the proper real mAh capacity in their batteries, Chinese brands usually just put half of what they advertise.

Yeah that is true, you can just buy a really big powerbank and stuff it in your pocket and have a long USB 3.0 cable from it to the camera, it will charge all the time that is why I love NX1 and NX500 the fact that they can charge through the USB port is genius. 

It might make you look like a digital photographer from the 90s but I use this method during the winters to keep the charge, I also used this method at a concert were I had to record continuously for almost 2 hours.

• 2 months later...

I would just like to add an update to people still looking for batteries for the NX1 and NX500 or the BP1130 and the BP1900 batteries respectively.

The best third party ones that are still being made to these days and are in big quantity is the Ex-Pro brand. Genuine BP1130 batteries can still be sourced from eBay for a reasonable price but the NX1 you have Ex-Pro I highly recommend this brand as its even better than the original Samsung ones and higher capacity from 1900mAh vs 2660mAh Ex-Pro Elite

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ex-Pro-Samsung-BP1900-2260mAh-Li-x/dp/B00YEZ2XLG/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1500080577&sr=8-8&keywords=BP1900&th=1

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Genuine-Original-Samsung-BP1130-Battery-For-NX200-NX210-NX2000-NX300-NX300M-/331534428837?hash=item4d30fdeaa5:g:PIYAAOSwEgVWTCr2