Can you help me to remember please?

Dan Wake

Someone somewhere said that there was an indy film shot entirely with 3 yognuo led lights. I wish to see that movie but I don't remember anything (the title, the name of the director).

All I remember is that probably someone was talking about that movie here on the forum. So I hope someone who know it can read this message and help me.

Another clue is that the movie was shot with magic lantern raw video hack (maybe 5DIII). I remember I saw the trailer and the photography was really beautiful.

Thanks!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Thanks a lot for your help @Cinegain. unfortunately it's not one of them.

All I remember is that the movie was very simply. Scenes inside an appartament, maybe on the road, but without fast actions. I can remember the use of the red light, and maybe blue light. Very intense and vibrant colors from the lights (I suppose they used some colored gel). I can remember a badroom.

• 1 month later...

Maybe its the "Americanah Concept Trailer" it matches with the Specs and the Badroom.

These infos are given from User cantsin

Look at this example - according to its maker, it has been shot with a GH4 using the internal codec, Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8, 20mm F1.7 & 42.5mm F1.7 lenses, Tiffen Black Satin filter, three cheap Yongnuo LED lights and a Nebula 4000 gimbal

16 hours ago, Collipagus said:

Maybe its the "Americanah Concept Trailer" it matches with the Specs and the Badroom.

These infos are given from User cantsin

Look at this example - according to its maker, it has been shot with a GH4 using the internal codec, Panasonic 12-35mm F2.8, 20mm F1.7 & 42.5mm F1.7 lenses, Tiffen Black Satin filter, three cheap Yongnuo LED lights and a Nebula 4000 gimbal

thank you very very much I think is it! how did you find it? thx!