Event shot with NX1 with 16-50s only and 120fps 160mbs

IKSLIM

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Very original presentation, very good job!

Do you use any kind of lighting in the interviews? What settings are you using? I like the quality very much, it is a very clean look.

I was also considering this USB device (10:02) for video editing use! Seems nice.

On 3/8/2017 at 9:24 PM, Kisaha said:

Do you use any kind of lighting in the interviews? What settings are you using? I like the quality very much, it is a very clean look.

Settings are almost by default, the only DR profile is active, WB auto, sharp, contrast, etc.. by default. NX1 is a real pleasure to work with picture-wise.

the light is inexpensive Amoran led.

I suggest to get the most out of the NX1 is to put negative 10 on sharpness, lower contrasts a little by negative 2 and increase Colour saturation by 2 and then use any of the picture profiles cause they are gorgeous even the normal one outputs sexy colours, just decrease the green by 0.95 or 0.90 whatever you feel is best, do it for all the picture profiles as all the NX cameras are green biased. 

Nice work otherwise, I guess I should not voice my opinions too loud because I have not even edited together all those footages I have shot over the year I guess I must get to it.

• 2 weeks later...