Lens question

Dude_ger

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 minutes ago, Dude_ger said:

Do you know what this lens is all about? Got an offer, seems like a anamophic zoom lens, or is it just something like a lens attached? It says 110mm-4,3 on it and it´s a 35/70mm lens

Unbenannt-1.jpg

It's a projector lens & not a zoom lens - you'll need a taking lens & a lot of patience!

3 minutes ago, Dude_ger said:

Ok so they sent me the wrong pictures, thanks!

Lots of people are pretending that these are a good option for filming with - for £50, but if you're paying anything in the £200 range, you can do a lot better.

Have a search in this section, so much advice - hell, buy a copy of the Anamorphic Shooters Guide! It does need updating, but has a lot of info in it.

Alternatively, if you don't want to spend any money, just take a look at Tito's info:

easy, i was just a little confused about this special one, cause he told me it was zoom, but like i said sent the wrong pictures. I already spent weeks on the web and now am looking for a cheap isco to just get into the whole theme or like you said, spent more money on a better one. This is just researching and getting the most informations i can on any lens. For a golden isco (for a first anamorphic test) i´d rather go to a local cinema and get one for free than buy one online.