contemporary all-in-one video rig

hansel

Hey,

I hope you don't cruzify me for trolling but I am spending my time at a fair at the moment and there are video crews shooting all the time at our stand and it is quite interesting to see what they are shooting with and how.

All the standarts have been here but I just wanted to share this one that blew me away...

Flatpack all-in-one video rig. There is a mic plugged in which a lady is holding interviewing the bearded gentleman, LED light on top and mic holder, too.

sorry for the poor photo quality

IMG_20170116_155249.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

And what would you call an iPhone and DJI OSMO? Expensive gear and an 'elaborate' set-up too. And smartphones are the new compact camera, exactly what that has always been: 'good enough'. Just tourists, or just Asians without a interchangeable lens camera, seem to always use their tablets to take shots... which are not exactly known to rival compact cameras. They fall more in the webcam category, I'd say and well, frankly, it just looks so wrong to do. xD

7 minutes ago, Cinegain said:

And what would you call an iPhone and DJI OSMO? Expensive gear and an 'elaborate' set-up too. And smartphones are the new compact camera, exactly what that has always been: 'good enough'. Just tourists, or just Asians without a interchangeable lens camera, seem to always use their tablets to take shots... which are not exactly known to rival compact cameras. They fall more in the webcam category, I'd say and well, frankly, it just looks so wrong to do. xD

Agreed, still quite expensive. And seeing Vietnamese (or anyone, for that matter) shooting with a tablet does make me cringe.