EOSHD Pro Color for Panasonic (GH4, GX85, G85 + more)

Andrew Reid

Has anyone had this problem? I order the EOSHD Pro Color for Panasonic on Feb 15 and never received a download link. I wrote Andrew several times and he never responded. Any ideas why Andrew would not respond?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
33 minutes ago, beal said:

Has anyone had this problem? I order the EOSHD Pro Color for Panasonic on Feb 15 and never received a download link. I wrote Andrew several times and he never responded. Any ideas why Andrew would not respond?

This is more a discussion of shooting with them. Try starting a new topic. The download link is, as far as I know, an automated process so that means either you typed in the wrong email address or your junk email settings are up the spout. 

Hi!

I've shot this film fully with GX80 (GX85) + ProColor.
All shots handheld with 5axis stab on.

I thought I will share the video, it shows this LUT capabilities:

Footage during night with ProColor LUT without noise reduction in editing, mostly ISO800:  https://youtu.be/E5nYXPcDk_g?list=PLY1xsQ047Gnh2maspLJuKMIUcv0KF_3Tu

• 1 month later...
On 10/03/2017 at 0:03 PM, michalj said:

Hi!

I've shot this film fully with GX80 (GX85) + ProColor.
All shots handheld with 5axis stab on.

I thought I will share the video, it shows this LUT capabilities:

Footage during night with ProColor LUT without noise reduction in editing, mostly ISO800:  https://youtu.be/E5nYXPcDk_g?list=PLY1xsQ047Gnh2maspLJuKMIUcv0KF_3Tu

That's some first post. Please don't make it your last!

My GX80 arrives today, albeit minus a lens which isn't due for a few weeks. I'll be getting Pro Color for this.

• Andrew Reid unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Bought this a while ago and just finally got around to using it.  I'm happy with the results.  However, I shoot 16-235 instead of 16-255.  I believe you're seeing highlight "recovery" because you're simply bringing the levels down to a 235 spec with the lut. I noticed it darkened my footage too much with the 235 setting. There is not additional highlight information captured in the 16-255 setting, but in post you must bring down the highlights to be view-able.   (Maybe this has been said - i haven't read through the forum on this.)

• 8 months later...

Hi to every body, Can some one let me know how to get the guide to install EOSHD Pro Color for Panasonic Cameras on GX85? I just purchase it today and I don't have any guide to install it.

I will appreciate if some one can help me. thanks