Nikon D5200 review

Andrew Reid

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I've made a music video with some young lads last year with only the kit lens. I used the flaat11 profile and just a little decent grading in post. Its a no budget made but this DSLR opens doors. Maybe someones like to see.

I tried to be careful with that profile, unfortunately i realized the noise at the totale drummer footage too late. But its not a camera issue.

If the video doesn't amuse you, i hope my english did.

• 1 month later...

It might been differend picture profile i jused flaat11 and gamma 0.6 but sharpening is same @ 4 no sharpening in post

Hi terozzz

Thank you for all your input on the D5200 here. I'd like to ask a simple question: How do you change gamma on your Nikon D5200?

• 3 months later...

Music video shoot whit D5200 ( 64Mbps hack) Iso 4000, flaat 10. Hack gives more playroom in the shadows (noice reduse works nicely cos of finer noise). Also DR is good and it keeps the colors nicely
Some shoots (high left corner angle and behind drummer. "stable shoots") i used Sony RX-10 but it falls apart at iso 4000

• 5 months later...