anamorphic for NX1

keessie65

Takumar Lenses do a great job on nx1 and are pretty cheap (except the 85mm). You can use the Super Takumar Serie if you want flares, and the SMC or super multi coated ones if you don't.

But Caleb is right The Konica 40mm is a must have!

And of course you might consider the famous Helios 44-2, but remenber you loose the swirly bokeh on S35, sad! But the rest of the character is worth it.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
35 minutes ago, christrad said:

Takumar Lenses do a great job on nx1 and are pretty cheap (except the 85mm). You can use the Super Takumar Serie if you want flares, and the SMC or super multi coated ones if you don't.

But Caleb is right The Konica 40mm is a must have!

And of course you might consider the famous Helios 44-2, but remenber you loose the swirly bokeh on S35, sad! But the rest of the character is worth it.

I use the Helios 44-2 with my a6000 and Isco-36, and I still can see swirly bokeh.

Thank you all for your advices and time you spend writing the worthful information. I had some bad luck, bought a Kowa 8z at Ebay, but the seller gave me back my money and till now no communication. Another guy offered me a Kowa B&H lens but agreed with another buyer for an higher price. So... looking the next weeks for a nice anamorphic (hopefully 1.5x) and a nice taking lens. Of course I will keep you informed. I hope next year I can make better films at our holiday address. For now you can take a look;