Photokina

sqm

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Harass Nikon for news about the KeyMission 360 (and harass Nikon about **FINALLY** making a cinema range?!).

See if Kinefinity is there?! See how far along the Terra 5K is ticking along. 

Pop into Aputure to prompt them about when is their Aputure D3 microphone coming.

Find out pricing of the Sigma Cine lenses?

Encourage Samyang/Rokinon to make a zoom! (an affordable S35 20-85mm T3 would be awesome!!)

2 hours ago, IronFilm said:

Harass Nikon for news about the KeyMission 360 (and harass Nikon about **FINALLY** making a cinema range?!).

See if Kinefinity is there?! See how far along the Terra 5K is ticking along. 

Pop into Aputure to prompt them about when is their Aputure D3 microphone coming.

Find out pricing of the Sigma Cine lenses?

Encourage Samyang/Rokinon to make a zoom! (an affordable S35 20-85mm T3 would be awesome!!)

Normal zoom and/or cinema zoom 18-70 f/2.8 would nice too.

The guys at hdvideoshop in Berlin while I was on the IFA already told me, we have to wait until October for the first Terra 5k samples. And didn't even have any Kinemax 6k cameras anymore. Nothing on stock... Crazy

Will be at this years Photokina on Sep. 22th, too, Can't wait for the GH5 which may hopefully arrive (at least as a prototype).

10 hours ago, mkabi said:
13 hours ago, IronFilm said:

Normal zoom and/or cinema zoom 18-70 f/2.8 would nice too.

f2.8 basically means it would be about T3

And while 18mm wide end would be even nicer, I'd rather the cine zoom is just dirt dirt cheap from Samyang! :D ;-) Thus I said "20mm", as kinda is the "minimum" I'd want to work with (though even if it was 24mm I'd probably still seriously consider it, as I after all use my 24-70mm f2.8 on my Sony F3 nearly as often as I use my Sigma 18-35mm f1.8)