EOSHD C-LOG

Andrew Reid

• 2 months later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hi there guys! 2020 mirrorless compatibility check. 

So yesterday, i got myself the EOSHD C-log, to be used on my Canon EOS RP.

And i can safely say, it works! 

I posted a video showing the difference between the eoshd, another profile, and Canon's in camera neutral profile. You guys can have a look and be the judge of it. Although the test wasn't exactly the best test there is, don't worry. I'll post up another video testing out the EOSHD profile in more detail. 

Check out the video here

And Andrew, my personal opinion, that extra LUT you bundled in the package was definitely awesome! I especially love the CINE LUT 2 (shown in the video below as well), which i can see myself using a lot in the future. Just waiting for the quarantine to be over, and i'd probably share more of it here.  Haven't tried the scarlett and other profile you bundled in there, but they do look promising. Will definitely check them out soon. 

and Andrew, thanks for making this profile! 

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone,

i just downloaded the c-log package for my eos m50, but i cant istall it. As soon as i choose the file i cant press the ok button no more. i even tried with some other cinematic profiles, but still the same. 

Any thoughts on this?

cheers,

Fabi

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Administrators
On 4/13/2022 at 9:46 PM, Brian Nguyen said:

hey yall. I just purchased the pack - how do I download it?

After payment the links will show up on the website, if you stay with the page and don't close the tab. And they are emailed too but you might have to check spam folder if it misses the inbox for whatever reason.